Elementor is the number 1-page builder plugin and is the choice of many for designing websites because it is easy to use and you can create websites without having to worry about code.
Now to get an Elementor Pro license key, the first step is to visit Elementor’s website and then head over to the pricing page.
Elementor Pricing Plans
It is important to know Elementor offers 3 premium plans
And every plan includes
- Everything is Free +
- 50+ pro widgets
- 300+ pro templates
- 10+ full website template kits
- Theme builder
- Woocommerce builder
- Popup builder
- Support and updates for 1 year
Once you have selected a plan, click Buy Now. And it will take you to the checkout page.
In the next step you will have to select the payment method and create an account.
After providing all the relevant details, click the Checkout button at the bottom of the page.
And that’s it you have successfully purchased Elementor Pro and now it will direct you to your dashboard where you will find the Elementor Pro license key.
I hope you find this tutorial helpful and able to get Elementor Pro license key. If you did then don’t forget to share this tutorial with your friends on social media.
- How much does Elementor cost
- Is Divi theme free
- How do you sign up for Bluehost
- How to hide pins in blog posts
- What is Bluehost Prime web hosting
- What is Divi Theme price
- Does Siteground offer free trial
- Best Bluehost Black Friday Deals
- Best Black Friday deals for web hosting
- Best Cyber Monday Deals for Bloggers
- Best Siteground Black Friday Discount
- WP Engine Black Friday Discount