There are quite a lot of amazing deals for bloggers this Cyber Monday. Here I will be mentioning a few of them
The first thing that comes to mind when we talk about blogging is domain name and hosting.
Cyber Monday Deal on Hosting and Domain Name
- The first deal is the best deal and is offered by GoDaddy. You can buy a .com domain from GoDaddy in under $1. This is an introductory offer and is only applicable if you have a new account with GoDaddy.
- Godaddy is also offering up to 90% off on some popular domain extensions. This includes .tech, .biz, .blog, .shop and more. If your perfect .com name is already taken, I would suggest putting your creative hat on and find a domain name using these extensions.
- Next on the list is an amazing offer on buying domain names from Namecheap. You can get up to 97% off on purchase of domain names. Also, you will get free Whois guard privacy protection for life.
- If you are looking to transfer your domain name to Namecheap, this is the right time. Namecheap is offering a 27% discount on transferring existing domain names
Once you have finalized the domain name, the next service you need is web hosting
Shared hosting Cyber Monday Deals
- The first deal on this list is from Bluehost. This Cyber Monday, Bluehost is offering hosting at as low as $2.65/mo. Also, every plan includes Free domain name + Free SSL + Email accounts, and much more.
- The second deal on the shared hosting list is from Siteground. On Cyber Monday, Siteground is offering 75% off on its hosting plans with prices starting at $2.98/mo. Every plan includes Free SSL + High Speed + Free CDN and much more
I m using hosting from both of these companies and I m very satisfied with what I m getting in terms of speed and uptime. Also, I m using Plus plan in Bluehost and GrowBig in Siteground.
Now, if you are someone looking for Managed Hosting Plans, here are a few
Cyber Monday Deals Managed Hosting Offers
- The first one is from Cloudways and the company is offering 40% off for 3 months with every plan and you get features like Pay as you go, Free SSL, Built-in CDN, Dedicated firewalls, and much more.
- The second company on the list is WPX Hosting and this year WPX is offering 3 months free on annual plan or 99% off on the first month with monthly plans. On buying hosting from WPX you get access to features like WPX Cloud CDN + DDoS protection + Unlimited SSL + Malware scanning and protection
Once you are done buying hosting, the next thing you need is a good theme.
WordPress Themes Cyber Monday Discounts
- The first theme I will recommend is GeneratePress. It is a very lightweight theme (size less than 30kb) with over 2.2 million downloads and 200k+ active websites. This theme is performance focused, secure and stable. I have used this theme and have faced no problems. GeneratePress is offering 25% off this Cyber Monday
- The second company on the list is Elegant themes, the creators of the very popular Divi theme and builder. On this Black Friday Elegant themes is offering 25% off on its plans. When you buy any of the plans be it one time or lifetime you get access to all the products including themes, plugins, website packs and much more.
Once you have bought the theme, it’s time to customize it and design beautiful pages that convert. (If you are buying Elegant themes ignore this)
- For this you can use Elementor, it is one of the best drag and drop page builders and I personally use it. If you are not an experienced designer or developer, let me tell you Elementor will make your life so much easier. On this Cyber Monday, Elementor is offering up to 30% off on its plans
After building pages, the next step in the process is optimizing for speed and this can be done using a caching plugin
Cyber Monday Deals for WordPress Plugins
- One of the best cache plugins in the market is WP Rocket and I personally use and recommend this plugin. WP Rocket speeds over 933k+ websites which is a huge number. On this Cyber Monday, you will get Flat 35% off on all plans. Don’t miss out on this offer as WP Rocket only has deals during this time.
Once you site is fast loading, it is time to increase your reach and work on getting more social media following.
- The first plugin you will need for this is Social Snap, it is a social media share + following plugin. It will allow users to share your content and follow you on various social media channels and apps (30+). This year social snap is offering 50% off on all its plans and pricing starts as low as $19.50 which is very pocket friendly.
- When it comes to driving traffic to your site, Pinterest is on top of the list. To generate traffic from Pinterest, you need to pin on a regular basis and for that you need a tool to schedule pins. For this I recommend using a tool approved by Pinterest which is Tailwind. I highly recommend trying this tool out and see its benefits for yourself. Tailwind offers a free 30-day trial (no credit card required)
- While we are on the topic of rich media, you cannot ignore YouTube. YouTube is the 2nd largest search engine after Google and is growing rapidly. No marketing complete without creating videos. To make your life easier on YouTube and spying on your competitors you need Tubebuddy. It is a free browser extension that you can download and use and skyrocket your views on YouTube.
Once everything is sorted on the social media front, the next thing you have to do is convert your visitors to subscribers and that can be done using Email Marketing
And for this there are 2 tools
Cyber Monday Deals on Email Marketing
- The first tool on the list is Mailerlite. I will highly recommend using this service if you are just starting out. First things first, this tool is initially free to use for up to 1000 subscribers or 12000 emails/mo. I personally use this tool. This tool is very beginner-friendly and you can easily create and customize popups, sign up forms, landing pages, and send beautifully designed emails using this list. Now, if you have over 1000 subscribers the plan starts from $15/mo which very inexpensive.
- The second tool on the list is Convertkit. This is an all-in-one email marketing tool that gives you the power to create popups, landing pages, and much more under one roof. The plans start from $25/mo and offer every feature that you need in an email marketing tool like automation, email designing reporting, tagging, and much more. Convertkit is offering a free trial for 14 days to see its features for yourself
With that said, the list of tools and discounts is endless this Cyber Monday And I hope you are able to get the deal you are looking for.
- How much does Elementor cost
- Is Divi theme free
- How do you sign up for Bluehost
- How to hide pins in blog posts
- What is Bluehost Prime web hosting
- How to get Elementor Pro license key
- What is Divi Theme price
- Best Bluehost Black Friday Sale
- Best Siteground Black Friday Discount
- WP Engine Black Friday Discount